This position is responsible for providing strategic and value-added HR services and solutions to the Area and Regional Operations through the implementation of various HR systems and processes covering organization development, talent assessment and development, recruitment and selection, succession planning, performance management, CBA negotiations, rewards and recognition, values enhancement and employee engagement, and other HR initiatives.
• Account Management
• Organizational and People Development
• Labor Relations
• HR Systems and Programs
What you need to be successful in this job.
• Graduate of HR Management, Psychology, Industrial or Management Engineering.
• At least ten (10) years of work experience in the field of HR services, labor management, CBA negotiation, with five (5) years in a leadership capacity.
• Expert in labor laws and with in-depth exposure in dealing with and managing labor unions.
• Expertise in managing multiple projects with competing priorities and multiple stakeholders.