Pepsi Cola Products Philippines Inc. (“PCPPI” or the “Company”) is strongly committed in protecting the privacy and providing a safe online experience for all of our consumers and partners while consistently continuing to market a portfolio of international and homegrown quality products in line with our objective to become the premier food and beverage company in the Philippines.
Our goal is to protect your privacy and the information that you submit to us through the Internet. All matters pertaining to this web site are governed and interpreted under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
Information we collect and how we use it
Personal Information - You may choose to provide personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number and email address) on this web site. Here are some of the ways you may provide the information and the types of information you may submit. We also tell you how we may use the information.
- Contact/Send us a Message - If you email us through the "Contact Us" link on this site, we ask you for information such as your first and last name, mobile number and email address so we can respond to your questions and comments. You may choose to provide additional information as well.
- Careers – If you wish to be part of our talent bank, once you email us, please be aware that you will be providing us with your email address and any other information you include in your email attachment, such as your resume and other credentials.
- Provide you products and services - We use your information to respond to your questions or enable you to participate in our programs. This may include sweepstakes or contests We also use your information to process orders for you. We may also contact you if you have won a prize or promotion.
- Improve our products and services - One of our goals is that you have a positive experience with our sites, apps, and products. Therefore, we may use your information to improve your experience with our sites, apps, and products. We might use your information to personalize your experience with us. We may use information you provide or that third-party partners give us to personalize your experience.
- Security purposes - We may use your information to help protect you, our sites and apps, our company, our customers, and our consumers.
- Marketing purposes - For example, we might send you information about products, offers, features, or updates. We might also use your information to serve you ads about products and offers. Those ads may appear on third-party platforms which may include social media. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. We may provide you with information through email or push notification.
- To process information as the law allows us or as we may notify you.
Further, PCPPI will store your personal information:
- only for as long as is required to fulfil the purposes set out above or
- until you object to PCPPI’s use of your personal information (where PCPPI has a legitimate interest in using your personal information), or
- until you withdraw your consent.
However, where PCPPI is required by mandatory law to retain your personal information longer or where your personal information is required for PCPPI to assert or defend against legal claims, PCPPI will retain your personal information until the end of the relevant retention period or until the claims in question have been settled.
Automatically Collected Information
Our website automatically collects certain information, such as your Internet Protocol address, browser type, domain name, access times and referring website address. We use your IP address to help us administer our site. Your IP address is also used to help identify you when you visit our site.
We share personal information to our affiliate. The information you have provided to us may be shared to our subsidiaries or affiliates, as necessary.
We share personal information to our business partners and service providers. We may share information with business partners and service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. They are restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
We will share personal information in order to comply with the Law. We may disclose information about you in case we are (i) required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) compelled to by law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) of the belief that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We may transfer the personal information we collect to other countries where we do business, but we will do so only for the purposes described above. When we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described here unless otherwise required by applicable laws.
Required Disclosures of Information
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain organizational, physical and technical security measures, as may be required by relevant law, to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all personal information held by us and secure such information from destruction, unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, fraudulent misuse and/or any other unlawful processing, as well as other natural and human dangers.
Changes in Corporate Structure
In developing our business, we might sell certain assets, or the company, or parts of it, may be sold, merged or otherwise transferred. In such transactions, user information, whether personally identifiable or otherwise, may be one of the transferred assets.
How to Contact Us
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines, Inc.
Km. 29 National Road, Tunasan,
Tel: (+632) 888PEPSI (73774) loc. 5322